Thursday, August 9, 2012

What a busy few weeks!

Wow.  I can't believe summer is almost done!  It seems that since Cookie came home from Hawaii that time has been flying.  I have made many layer cakes and a few meals here and there, but I've been too busy eating them to take any pictures or blog about them!  Hopefully, that will change in a few weeks.  Last week, Cookie's boyfriend came for a visit, and this week has been appointments and cleaning, in preparation for a party on Saturday.  And next week, well, I'll be off to Iceland and England on an epic adventure known as my little sister's wedding.  Can't wait.  Maybe there will be pictures...  I think I need a more portable camera.

I promise to be back soon.  I'll be getting my quilt back out, and cooking and baking too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment